Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and I have some great recipe ideas to make that Tuesday a little extra special.
Today’s round up is all about red and pink! I have 25 recipe ideas for you to consider.
Beets naturally turn everything pink!
- Beet Biscuits
- Beet Pesto
- Beet Pistachio Ravioli
- Dominican Beet Potato Salad
- Roasted Beet Eggs Benedict
- Shredded Beets with Citrus Vinaigrette
Berries and cherries are naturally red, too!
- Berry Yummy Hummus
- Cherry Cabernet Cheeseburgers
- Cherry Whole Wheat Scones
- Chipotle Lime Shrimp with Strawberry Salsa
- Raspberry Mini Muffins
- Strawberries and Cream Muffins
- Strawberry Pork Roast
Craving something sweet?
- Chocolate Cherry Pie Cake
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- Red Hot Popcorn
- Red Velvet Puppy Chow
- Shirley Temple Cupcakes
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Dried Cherries and Dark Chocolate
And don’t forget the drinks!
- Cranberry Oat Smoothie
- Frozen Cherry Lemonade
- Heart Beet Smoothie
- Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie