Ideally we have seafood once a week and I always have a package of salmon filets in my freezer. If I can’t get to the fish market or forgot to plan our seafood meal of the week this recipe is my easy go-to as I always have the ingredients on hand – and you probably do too!
Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 2 6oz filets of salmon
- 2 tbsp Dijon or Honey mustard
- 1/8 C chopped pecans
- 1/8 C panko bread crumbs
- 1/8 C shredded Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix together pecans, panko, and parmesan.
- Spread mustard over the flesh of each filet. Crust with pecan mixture, pressing down lightly to stick. (You may have some left over) Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.