A long time ago I made these peanut butter cookies studded with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
I took some photos.
Those photos stayed on my camera.
Those photos that stayed on my camera got deleted by my toddler. (You can read about that story here.)
I’d already signed up to share said cookies with my blogging friends in celebration of National Peanut Butter Day.
bummer silver lining here, is that I had to make these cookies again.
I remember wishing the cookies had more marshmallow and less chocolate, so I did just that.
These cookies are delicious.
I made them massive. No particular reason. Just because I could.
If you like peanut butter cookies, whip up a batch of these bad boys as soon as you have some marshmallows on hand. (Evidently not all grocery stores have marshmallows, but that’s a story for another day?)
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 C mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Add in the flour and baking soda. Mix until combined and a cookie dough forms. Fold in the marshmallows with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and place onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, until cookies are browning and marshmallows melted. Let cool on the baking sheet 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
*This recipe is adapted from Julie at https://www.tablefortwoblog.com/fluffernutter-cookies/*
Be sure to check out these other recipes for National Peanut Butter Day:
3 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothies by Bear & Bug Eats
Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce by Everyday Eileen
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies by Sew You Think You Can Cook
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by The Freshman Cook
E.T. Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Swirled Fudge by Cookaholic Wife
Easy Peanut Butter and Banana Croissants by Jonesin’ For Taste
Fluffernutter Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
My Family’s Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie (recipe remake) by Family Around the Table
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie by Soulfully Made
Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cone Cookies by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Squares by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl by Simple and Savory
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatmeal by Frugal Pantry
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes by Kate’s Recipe Box
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Peanut Butter Mocha Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits by The Redhead Baker
Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn by The Gingered Whisk
Peanut Butter Snowballs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Peanut Ginger Pasta by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Thai Inspired Noodles by A Day in the Life on the Farm