St. Patrick’s Day isn’t one of the holidays I really celebrate.
I had 4 great years celebrating the holiday with my best friend while living in the Florida Panhandle. She is of Irish decent and we always had a fabulous and festive dinner. We’d take turns hosting each year. You can read about some of our celebrations here: Irish Bread Braid.
As I don’t have too many St. Patrick’s Day recipes on the blog, I turned to some of my blogging friends to share their favorite kid-friendly recipes. I’ve assembled some of them into this great round-up.
Here are some fabulously green foods that even kids will love!
- Green Smoothie Pancakes from The Lean Green Bean
- Healthy Shamrock Shake from Real Food Real Deals
- Healthy Smashed Bean and Pea Dip from Thermo Kitchen
- Leprechaun Cups from The Healthy Mouse
- Naturally Sweetened Pot O’ Gold Applesauce from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Superfood Kale Smoothie with Maca, Pear, and Banana from Avocado Pesto
And what kid can resist a rainbow treat?
- Lucky Charms Pot o’ Gold Milkshake from Home & Plate
- Lucky Charms Snack Mix from the Salted Marshmallow
- Rainbow Fruit Pizza from Sugar, Spice, and Family Life
- Rainbow Pancakes from Kitchen Gidget
One thought on “Recipes for a Kid-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day”
Reblogged this on Sarah's Attic Of Treasures and commented:
Kid Friendly Foods For St. Patrick’s Day.